This morning the cast of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ has taken part in the press conference and the fan panel at Comic Con 2011. See first HQ photos in our gallery and read the full transcript of the press conference and the panel here (see some of our favorite Kristen quotes below) or watch the video below, courtesy of Collider! Later today MTV will be chatting with Robert, Kristen, Taylor and the rest of the cast. You can watch the livestream on MTV.com from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
- I definitely use music. I have a perfect story for you actually. On the day we shot the wedding ceremony. There was a perfect song. It’d be great if it was in the mvoie. Band of Horses has this song Annabelle that should be in the movie. That was one of the most moving experiences. They played it loud and it helped me out.
- The wedding was insane. Secret service style. The crew was incredibly inconvienenced. No cell phone, etc. They wanted to keep the dress secret. I had a volturi cloak on cause I had to cover up and that was the only thing we could use.
- This one really is loaded with cathartic, impactful huge life moments and they’re not all fantasy. They’re very rooted in reality that I can completely see myself in. Anyone who reads the book can imagine them in it themselves. I can’t let the book punch me in the face every morning. You have to let the moments happen. And they did. And we just went for it. A lot of it.. I feel it was very, very close to the book. At the same time we added bits that suprrised me too in the more iconic bits. In the wedding, at the honeymoon.
- If this was a tiny film we ran on sundance we would not be able to do the movie justice. This one is really a big movie and it’s nice to be indulgent.
- I think we did try to go as hardcore as we could. It’s not your typical birthing scene. It took two days to shoot. Two day labor is really hard. In the book, as you all know, she’s literally joking on blood. It was always in my head that she’s able to fight harder than any human would really be able to.. because it’s in her… literally.